Mehsana Dist. Co-op. Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., also known as Dudhsagar Dairy, is a mature organization with a history of about 60 years. The largest cooperative dairy in India, which purchases milk from 6.0 lakh milk farmers and has an annual revenue of more than Rs. 6900 crores, is seeking young, creative, and goal-oriented professionals for its cutting-edge plants spread across several areas. For the following positions, we need skilled candidates with experience.
This is a great chance for anyone looking for work at Dudhsagar Dairy who is interested. Please carefully read the article below for more information regarding educational requirements, age requirements, selection methods, important dates, and other eligibility requirements. Before applying, you must carefully read the official advertising as well.
- Dy. Manager / Asst.Manager / Sr. Executive for Civil Department
- Senior Executive / Executive / Asst. Executive for Cattle Feed Plants
Dy. Manager / Asst.Manager / Sr. Executive for Civil Department
- Candidate should be having B.E. (Civil) from recognized University / Institute with post qualification Min. 10 years of experience in large Co-operative / Organization in Civil Project / Construction work
- Age Limit : 45 years
Senior Executive / Executive / Asst. Executive for Cattle Feed Plants
- Candidate should be having B.V.Sc. & AH. & M. V. Sc. (Animal Nutrition) from recognized University / Institute with post qualification Min. 10 years of experience in large Co-operative / Organization.
- Age Limit : 40 years
How To Apply Dudhsagar Dairy Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who meet the above requirements may submit their applications to the “Dy. General Manager (HR, Admin. & Comm.), The Mehsana District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., Highway Road, Mehsana-384002 (Gujarat)” within 15 days of the advertisement. Applications must include a complete bio with Summary (As per format available on our website), a recent passport-size photo, and copies of testimonials / documents. On the right top corner of the envelope, the candidate must clearly identify the position for which they are applying.
Send your application and scans of your documentation, references, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit our website at www.dudhsagardairy.coop. The management retains the authority to reject any application and to choose the candidate by granting accommodations for things like age, designation, income, and benefits. On the application’s right top corner, the candidate should type the name of the position they are applying for.
What Is The Last Date For Applying Dudhsagar Dairy Recruitment 2023?
- within 15 days of advertisement. (Advt. Published Date is 04.10.23)