Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023 - Latest Information Join Our Whatsapp Group

Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023

Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023

 

Hello friends, welcome to my planning website. Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023 Gujarat is a state government scheme announced and launched by the state government of Gujarat to provide special benefits to the poor and needy students of the entire state. Under this Laptop Sahay Yojana, the state government will provide free laptops to all the people of Gujarat state. Many poor students of the state were not able to continue their online classes due to lack of laptops. Therefore, Gujarat state government has come forward to help the poor and needy students by providing free laptops in Gujarat.

 

 

Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023: Apply for Laptop Sahayata Yojana Gujarat 2023 through our online form. The state government has started this program to eradicate poverty and strengthen the education sector. Let us give you information about Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023, so that you can apply for this initiative. This article highlights details related to Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2023, including eligibility criteria, application requirements and amount of assistance provided. Know who can get the benefit of this scheme and how to apply. Know about the documents required and the benefits that come with it.

  • Quick Point of Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023
    Name of the scheme: Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023 Laptop Assistance Scheme 2023
    Language Hindi & English
    Ministry of Labor and Employment Department
    Scheme launched 2020
    The scheme was launched by Gujarat State Government
    Beneficiary Scheduled Tribe Citizens of Gujarat
    The objective of the scheme is to provide loan assistance to the tribal (ST) people for the purpose of financial assistance to start new business related to computer or laptop.
    Loan amount Rs 1,50,000/-
    Interest rate on loan 4%
    Process to apply online
    Toll free number (079) 23257552
    Official website glwb.gujarat.gov.in
  • Objective of Laptop Sahay Yojana
    The Gujarat state government is offering a scheme to finance the purchase of new laptops up to Rs. Rupee. Rs.1,50,000/- will be given. This Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023 provides 80% amount for the laptop to the student while the remaining 20% amount has to be paid by the student.

This amount will allow the student to purchase a high quality laptop as the laptop costs around Rs. 15,000/- and nowadays Rs. There may be an increase up to Rs 1,50,000/-. As technology is advancing, the demand for laptops and mobiles has increased. Unfortunately, with the current lockdown, students are in dire need of these tools for education. To deal with this problem, the Gujarat government has implemented the Laptop Sahay Yojana 2023, which provides students with Rs. 6% interest rate. Rupee. Provides financial assistance up to Rs. 40,000/-.

 

  • Eligibility Criteria of laptop Sahay Yojana
    Residency in Gujarat state is required for students.
    Eligibility for this Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat is limited to SC category students only.
    A certificate confirming the applicant’s membership in the tribe is required.
    The eligible age limit for students is 18 to 30 years.
    The student should have minimum educational qualification of 12th class.
    It is mandatory that no member of the applicant’s family should be employed in a government agency.
    Maximum annual family income of applicants should be Rs. 1,20,000/- and those living in urban areas should ensure that their income is less than Rs. Should not exceed Rs 1,50,000/-.
    The computer trained person now has a certificate.
    A document showing the work experience of an individual in a store or company that specializes in selling computers, as well as in a shopping mall or private shop is known as a work experience certificate.
  • Financial Assistance Amount Under Laptop Sahay Yojana
    Tribal Development Department provides benefits of various schemes to the people of ST caste.
    The total amount for purchase of computers and laptops and their various machines is Rs. Loans up to Rs 1,50,000/- are given. In which the beneficiary has to contribute 10% of the total loan amount.

Important Links :

How to Pay for Laptop Sahay Yojana?
Laptop assistance (Computer/Laptop Sahay Yojana) is provided to the Scheduled Tribes by Gujarat Tribal Corporation. On which you will get loan at 4% annual interest rate.

The loan received by the applicant will be repaid in 20 quarterly installments including interest.
Delay in repayment of loan availed by the applicant will have to be paid along with 2% additional penal interest.

Leave a Comment