- What is Domain Authority? (Domain Authority क्या है?)
- How to increase your Blog’s Domain Authority? (अपने Blog की Domain Authority कैसे बढ़ाये?)
- How to check your Blog’s Domain Authority? (अपने Blog की Domain Authority कैसे Check करे?)
All that a new or old blogger needs are What is Domain Authority and How to Increase DA? The post written on his blog should appear on the first page in google, but it is not so easy to show your blog on the first page in the search engine. But it is not so difficult because everything depends on Search Engine Optimization. If I look at SEO, there are many different factors but here we are going to talk about Domain Authority, what is DA and how to increase Domain Authority of your blog?
Domain authority This factor has now become the top and important factor of SEO. The higher the domain authority (DA) of your website and blog, the better the search engines will rank your blog.
If you are in the blogging field, then you should know about it and think about increasing the domain authority of your blog. In this article you will get complete information about it.
What is Domain Authority? (Domain Authority क्या है?)
- Domain authority is a search engine ranking grade or score that ranges between 0-100. This grade gives Moz which is a popular company offering many SEO tools in the USA.
- From the domain score, it shows how likely the search engine is to rank your domain. The higher the score of the blog, the more I will show in that ranking.
- That is, one website has a score of 30 and the other’s 40 rank website will be in the top in search engine results pages (SERPs).
- For example, you can see Wikipedia, whose DA score is 100 and its pages are always at the top in the search engine.
- Domain authority depends on many factors. If you are thinking that you have started a blog today and the domain authority of your blog will be 40 to 50, then it is not possible at all.
- To increase the domain authority of the website, you will have to work on SEO. It is very easy to increase the domain authority from 15 to 30 but if you talk 65 to 75 or 75 to 85 then it is very difficult.
- Now you must have known what DA is, so let me tell you about my “How to increase domain authority of blog and website”.
How to increase your Blog’s Domain Authority? (अपने Blog की Domain Authority कैसे बढ़ाये?)
To increase your DA score, you have to improve your blog by making a tremendous strategy. I will have to write many articles with very good content and have patience.
For this, you have to take care of some things while writing content and after publishing it, so that you can increase the authority of your domain. Let me now tell you 7 good ways to increase domain authority.
1. Quality Content:
- The best way to increase domain authority is to publish high-quality content, quality content is the best.
- Why should you do anything without writing quality content, but it will not rank top in search results and you will not get the traffic you want.
- Also, when your readers will come to your site and read your low-quality content and they will not like it, they will never come again on your blog or website.
2. On-Page SEO:
On-page SEO is also important in increasing the DA score. For this, you have to focus on on-page optimization while writing the post and write the metadata of your website properly.
With the help of on-page SEO, your DA will grow quickly, the factors that come on-page SEO are as follows.
- Targeted keyword: Put your permalink and first paragraph in the keyword on which you want to rank your post. Focus on the long tail keyword which gets ranked very easily.
- Keyword density: Do not use the Focus keyword repeatedly and if possible, you should keep it at 1.5 to 3%.
- Permalink: In the post permalink you use the focus keyword. If the title of your post is “What is Blog?” So, its structure should be something like https://example.com/what-is-blog/
- Meta description: Remember to fill your Meta description and use your focus keyword in it.
- Heading tags: Use Heading tags (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6) according to the requirement in the post.
- Optimize Image: The image you are adding to the post must be optimized.
By focusing on these topics, you will be able to optimize SEO well.
3. Internal Linking:
- Well done internal linking not only helps in increasing your domain authority but also you can reduce the bounce rate of your website.
- For this, whenever you write a post, add a link to your old posts related to its content, this makes the post more informative and attractive.
- Its biggest advantage is that your user gets a chance to move from one post to another post, which reduces the bounce rate.
- Here it is written high-quality backlink. This means that we are talking about making high-quality backlinks.
- If your DA is 31 and you are taking a backlink from a website with 20 DA then you will not benefit much from it. Create a backlink from sites whose domain authority is good.
- Also, do linking to the site with relevant content from your site, do not create a backlink from such site which is not related to your site. Like making backlink from a Recruitment blog for a Tech blog.
- Many bloggers buy backlinks from sites like Fiverr and make low-quality backlinks. which causes the blog to turn upside down rather than profit. You should not get caught in it and make the mistake of buying a paid backlink.
- Sure it will take some effort but manually build backlink from a good site. For example share your post on a social media website, almost all social sites have good domain authority.
5. Fix Broken Links:
- To maintain the ranking of your site in search engines, it is necessary to fix or remove bad and harmful links from your website. If you do not do this, then slowly your site will be ranked down.
- This work is similar to creating quality backlinks, you have to fix broken links from all posts on your site. To find broken links, you can use the broken link checker plugin or broken link finder tools.
6. Domain Age:
- The age of the domain helps in increasing the search ranking and domain authority of your site. To say that if your site is 2-3 years old and is regularly updated, it means that you are constantly publishing quality content on it.
- That is why if your site is not spam then your site will rank well in google search results. But this does not mean that a site with a new domain will not rank in google.
- Now you have to work sparingly and keep publishing quality content as your domain age increases. Gradually your DA score will increase.
7. Regular Updates:
- Regularly publishing quality content on blogs is one of the best ways to increase domain authority. If you write continue post on your blog, then you do not have to worry about DA.
- I know this is not easy but to get a good DA you have to do it. If you do not update regularly, your DA will continue to go down.
- You just focus on writing articles with quality content on your blog, your domain authority will increase by the time.
- You can boost your blog’s domain authority in these ways, now let me show you how to check your blog’s domain authority.
How to check your Blog’s Domain Authority? (अपने Blog की Domain Authority कैसे Check करे?)
There are many tools available online to check domain authority, with the help of which you can find the authority of your domain. But Moz Open Site Explorer tool is the best for this.
For this, you follow these steps to check your Blog’s Domain Authority:
- Go to the Moz Open Site Explorer tool.
- Now add the Your domain link in the search box.
- After that click on the Analyze Button and Analyze.
Here you can see that our site has domain authority 32 and. If you follow the methods mentioned in this post, after a while the DA of your blog will also reach 32+.
In this way you can also know the domain authority of your competitor’s website.
Conclusion At the End
As I mentioned above, you cannot increase the domain authority one day but I have also told you how you can check the DA of your blog.
Remember that good domain authority means good ranking in the search engine. All you have to do is to keep writing good posts on your blog regularly and be patient.
So here, with the information we have shared with you, you will be able to increase the DA of your blog easily. If you like our information, then definitely share it further on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.