Do you know what the Google algorithm is and how it works? If you are a blogger then you should know about Google Algorithms and Google Algorithm Update. In this post we will show you what is Google Algorithm and how it works? Giving full information So let’s know, what is Google Algorithm – Complete Guide for 2020.
If you are a blogger then you must know about Google algorithm. Because it helps you to SEO your blog and gets it top print in Google.
In other words, Search Engine Optimization is needed to rank it in Google, website or blog. For that you should know Google Algorithms.
If you are associated with internet marketing then you must have heard about it. If you have not even heard, then it does not matter, in this post you will get complete information about Google algorithm.
What is Google Algorithm? (Google Algorithm क्या है?)
- The Google algorithm is an SEO process used to rank the resulting web pages for a user-searched query. (गूगल एल्गोरिदम एक SEO Process है जो उपयोगकर्ता के द्वारा सर्च की गई query के लिए परिणामी वेब पेजों को रैंक करने के लिए उपयोग किया जाता है।)
- Factors that Google uses to filter Spam in Search Engine and show the better results are called Google Algorithms.
- The changes Google makes at regular intervals to improve various aspects of the user experience on its search engine are all covered by the Google algorithm.
- These algorithm changes are referred to by users worldwide as Update.
- When you search a keyword on Google, then thousands of millions of results come. Google algorithms decide which of those results to show and in which order.
- Google keeps changing its frequency. In which the rules of which content will color in how and how Google keeps changing. So that no one is spamming.
- With the help of this algorithm update Google removes the useless content from its search engine (from Arbo web pages) and shows the best and best content at the top.
- In the initial years, Google made very few updates to its algorithms. But now the Google algorithm gets thousands of updates every year. But Google shares very little information about its updates.
How does Google Algorithm work? (Google Algorithm काम कैसे करता है?)
However, To get a better understanding of how the Google algorithm works, you must first understand how the Google search engine works. Only then you will be able to understand the “How Google Algorithm Work” Matter. So let me tell you about it in detail.
Google uses 4 methods for this:
- Crawling Web Pages: First Google Spider (Googlebot) crawls Billion web pages on the Internet.
- Analyze Page Contents: After that analyze the pages which are available on the Internet and web server.
- Store in the Content: After that Google saves all those pages in its store.
- Filter (by Ranking Algorithms): Then their ranking is determined by filtering according to Google algorithm.
After this comes the work which checks the rank of web pages in search engines. Let’s know about it,
Google Algorithms scrutinizes indexed web pages closely and see which content is better among them and which one to take the top.
For this, he decides the rank of pages according to many SEO Factors like Website Content Quality, Domain Authority, Backlinks.
Rank web pages according to not one but thousands of SEO Factors and Algorithms Updates.
Google has many new old updates. Let me tell you a little detail about them.
- Page Layout Update
- Mobile Speed Update
- Mobile-first index
- Zero Result SERP Test
Also, These were some of the top गूगल एल्गोरिदम updates of 2019. But among them, it is the three most popular.
- Read Here: How to Get Alerts When Google Index New Post?
- Read Here: Blogger SEO Tips And Tricks | How to find my blog on the google search
Important Google Updates:
- 1. Google Panda: It mainly focuses on the quality of the content.
- 2. Google Penguin: It mainly focuses on the quality of the links.
- 3. Google Humming Bird: It takes care of the accurate handling of conversational search queries in many ways.
Therefore, Websites that are compatible with these updates increase their rank in Google and those that are beyond their rules get ranked down. Google Bad, gives Penalty to the Spam Content website and blocks it from the SERPs.
This was the information of Google Algorithms. In this way Google provides the best and useful information in search engines through its algorithms.
Conclusion At the End
I have summarized here about Google algorithms. I hope you like this information and have a good understanding of what Google Algorithms is and how it works. If you have any questions about the Google algorithm, you can reach in the comment section. You helped every possible way.
If you think you should share this information with everyone on social media, then you must share it on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, etc.