Whenever it comes to increasing internet speed or accessing a blocked website, the name of a VPN definitely comes and then the question comes in our mind that what is VPN and how to use it. If yes, it means you also want to know about it, then this article is for you. Because here we are going to share complete information about it. So let’s know what this VPN is and how to use it.
The biggest advantage of using a VPN is that it makes the internet connection secure and no hacker can steal your data.
Also, it is the best option to hide your location. This is the biggest reason why people like to use it.
Whether to transfer data securely or to open a website that has a blocked IP address or websites in India or any such country, all this is possible due to VPN. Here we will get detailed information about this and together we will also get information about its meaning and use.
What is a VPN?
The full name of the VPN is “Virtual Private Network”. This allows you to make a secure connection to any other network on the Internet. It is primarily used to access region-restricted websites. This network is used in this website because it is very important data.
It is a Private Secure Network, which is used to hide Location and Network IP, or VPN is a technology that creates an Encrypted Connection, which only the person knows about who creates the network. It is mainly used by all organizations, be it private or government, everyone uses it and due to Coronavirus, its use has increased a lot. Because this data travels from one place to another through the network to secure them.
Note: – If you use VPN, Google does not even understand, that the original location of the network is called.
For example:- If you want to visit a website that is banned in India but not banned in the US, then you can easily change your location to America by VPN and go to that website.
How does VPN work? (वीपीएन काम कैसे करता है?)
- Through this, the IP address is sent by the network company and the login ID and password are also provided. With its help, the network can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- VPN is a network that allows any user to access this network anywhere and anytime in the world. Hide any type of data on the Internet and it is sent.
- Due to which no hacker can hack and no hacker knows how else the data has been sent. Because the VPN network is also secure and safe. You can also get free and you can buy it by paying money to the VPN network.
- People are afraid of putting personal details on the internet because many people take the wrong advantage of that thing and fear that people can also blackmail by stealing personal details.
VPN works in 3 steps so that your network is private and no one else can access it.
Step 1: If you are a VPN client, it first creates a Tunnel between your network and this server. Which is completely Encrypted (Secure). No one else can see the communication happening through the tunnel between your network and server.
Step 2: Now as a client when you search for something from google, then that search goes to the server first, then the server searches Google. For example- suppose if you search your “वीपीएन क्या है” google, then this search will first go to the server through Tunnel. After that, the server will search on google that “वीपीएन क्या है”.
Step 3: Now Google will send the result of the server “वीपीएन क्या है” search to the server first, after that the result shown to you by the Server Tunnel. Because of this, your information gets hidden, because Google thinks that no one else is searching.
How to use VPN?
I will tell you about Here we will know how to use VPN on both smartphones and desktop computers.
How to use a VPN on mobile?
To set a VPN on your smartphone, you have to download and install the VPN app with a better rating from the Play Store (Android) and App Store (iOS).
For this you can follow the following steps.
- First you go to the play store and search by typing a VPN.
- Now install the best-rated VPN app. Such as LunaVPN
- After downloading & installing VPN apps have to be opened.
- Then you have to set your desired location in it.
- After doing this you have to click on the Connect seen in front.
- Click on Connect, Activated on your mobile phone.
In this way, you can use the VPN network very easily on your mobile phone. Let us know how to set up a computer.
How to use it on a computer?
VPN are very easy to use on the computer too. For this, you have to use Opera Developer Software on your computer. How to do that is explained below.
- First of all, you have to download VPN software on the computer
- Now in this you will see the option of Menu on the top side, click on it.
- After that you have to go to Settings and choose the option of Privacy and Security.
- Then you will see the option of VPN, here you have to tick Enable.
- After that VPN will be Activate in your Opera Browser.
- Now you can access all blocked websites in this browser.
- In the URL bar of the browser you will see written, from here you can turn on/ off whenever you want.
Best VPN Software for Computer:
There is much software available on the Internet, it is difficult to select any one of them. So, here we are also talking about some great Best Windows Software.
You can use one of this VPN software by installing it in Windows 10. Some of these are Free and Paid. If you are a normal user then you can use free service.
1. Safety access
It helps to safely access a public connection to the whole world. Many times we have to use wi-fi to watch music, videos, and everything but you can easily use it.
2. Remote Access
Nowadays people work in companies, the VPN network has a lot of benefits. And this information accessed from home or away from elsewhere. Therefore any company has many advantages.
3. Hide location
The biggest advantage of using a VPN is that you can hide your original location and set any location you want.
4. Data Security
VPN network helps you to see any Shows, the services of VPN network protects your online connection. Nowadays wi-fi is using everywhere and it is very convenient to use. Especially if you do not have data, then use wi-fi is just a problem that sometimes it is unsafe.
This means that whenever you use it, you risk your data. So that the cybercriminal can find out a lot that you are in danger like, credit card, bank account, email login, etc.
5. Change the IP address
If you need an IP address in any other country, you can provide it with a VPN, meaning it can provide a VPN.
6. Share files
If you have a group, then you need to share the data for an extended period, then you can use the VPN network.
1. Not all Reliable VPNs are free
You must know that you can get many free VPN services but they have limitations.
For example, only 2GB, 1.5GB, or 3GB are available in a day, which ends very soon. In such a situation, you will have to use a monthly subscription.
2. Not everyone can trust Network
You must be aware that not all VPN IPs are often unique, it can be shared among many people. Due to this there are many security problems.
Such as IP address blacklisting and IP that’s why it is better that you use a trustworthy network.
3. Bad connection Speed
Research of VPN networks such as a VPN often encrypts all networks and uses a lot of resources.
4. Does not support all devices
While VPN service is generally the most popular platform and works on all devices (Windows, iOS, Android). But there are some operating systems and devices that do not support applications or VPNs.
// Conclusion //
Friends, this post describes (Virtual Private Network) in a very easy way, what is its use and how does works and about some of its popular providers Has also been told. Using this, you can secure the data and if you want, you can access such sites. Today every company uses its data to avoid Choro. Hope you have got the right information here and if you liked this post, then do not forget to share, if you have any suggestion or question about this post, then do comment.